Shamballa sessions

Today I had an informal Shamballa session with a few people which we have about once a month. Normally there’s four of us but one missed the occasion so it was me and two others. We started out with some conversation and laying cards after which we proceeded to go into the treatment room and give each other a healing. We take turns so each time there’s one person on the table and two are working with energy. As always I was feeling insecure before we started but I’m used to that now. I started out on the table but my session was short; both my partners felt a high energy that pushed them away and they felt they had to stop – so they did.

The next person lied down on the table and as I was preparing\centering my self to commence I saw myself before my mind’s eye growing bigger and bigger , feeling stronger and stronger. I suspected it was going to be an intense session. I usually start with purifying the subject’s energy body – if I feel I have permission – using my spirit guides and St. Germaine’s Violet Flame energy. I got a clear feeling of permission so I gently grabbed the sides of her head and started flooding her with Violet Flame energy. It was very powerful and before my mind’s eye her body was fizzing and sparking with a fire-like intensity. The Raven skull I took with me also was in the room and prior to the session I had invited it to join. I very briefly saw it pecking away at the subject’s body, making visible what was hidden to her. This flow kept up for a while and I got the thought that is was a bit much but I felt I had to go on and push through now. After some time the image of the process in my head started fading so I knew it was done. Then I saw a white angel descending and I put my right index- and middle finger on her forehead to let the angel’s bright white energy flow into her. I knew that this was to soften what just happened, like an ointment to treat a burn. I let the bright white energy flow for a while until that image too faded. At this point I had a pretty worked-up feeling so I figured some grounding would be good. I walked over to her feet, grabbed them and grounded myself in the Earth. Excess energy flowed away and a calm feeling returned after a short while so I stopped. Funny thing is that the person reported afterwards that, when I touched her forehead, she thought the sun had come through the clouds because she saw light from behind her closed eyelids. This didn’t happen though, it was cloudy throughout the session.

When I started treating the next person and went about to sanitize her energy body, the Violet energy had a liquid-like quality instead of a firy one. I was standing by her feet with my hands on them. I felt I had to fill her energy body with this liquid as if it were a container, so that impurities may gradually soak off and may be seen. After some time she was ‘full’ and I switched to Shamballa energy. I turned the palms of my hands towards her and I saw the image of the Shamballa energy making waves in the liquid, helping to soak off what needs to be transformed. I saw the Raven pecking at her belly button, no idea why. After the session the liquid Violet energy remained in her body so I suspect some things may come to the surface in the time to come.

In the evening a family member was complaining about some aches so I gave her a treatment in my own room. Again I started out with a cleaning session using the Violet Flame energy but it didn’t feel like it was working, it felt blocked or there was resistance. It made me wonder what to do, should I stop? Instead I decided to increase power. The Violet energy turned to white as ‘I’ increased the frequency (no idea how, purely by intention I guess. Lately I’m imagining the I Am presence as the director of the session, because I know that I personally am not capable to understand this energy work.) I kept going up with the frequency until it felt like things were opening up but by then the energy felt cold and hard. When I felt like things got moving somewhat I switched to Shamballa because I felt I had been using some strong force and a dose of warm TLC was needed so I concluded the session by involving the Shamballa family and flooding her with positive energy. Every individual session today took about 15 minutes.

I’m thankful to have had these opportunities to practice today and it feels like this is what I want to do. I’ll be looking for ways to make this a bigger part of my life .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *